Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Krissy on Barefoot Mommies blogs about her visit to Branson Mo

My family and I had the most amazing weekend. This was our very first family vacation, I can wish I was kidding, but sadly I’m not.

As most of my readers know we live in Arkansas, North West to be exact. I love it here, it’s a big difference from California where I grew up at.

Have you guys ever been to Branson, MO? If you haven’t you are really missing out on loads of fun! I know that when some people think of Branson, MO they think it’s for the ‘older crowd’. Well times ARE changing and it’s not just for the older crowd, it’s also for the young!
From there we headed to our hotel. Can you say love at first sight??? Ahhh, yes!
Chateau on the Lake! (Read Krissy's entire review of the Chateau on the Lake here http://www.barefootmommies.com/?p=7971)

This hotel is absolutely breathtaking!

The view is absolutely stunning, the rooms were gorgeous! We were able to get a joining room, one with a king size bed and a sofa and the other room with 2 double beds. Each room had a beautiful balcony which you could see the stunning view from. I didn’t want to leave it was absolutely gorgeous
_________________________________________________________________________________

When we arrived we went straight to our first destination which was the Branson Dinosaur Museum.
This was a lot of fun and my children really enjoyed it. Stay with me as I bring you the full review

In the same building as the Branson’s Dinosaur Museum there was also Haunted in Branson.

My husband and my daughter Alysia went into this one, it’s like a haunted house, very cool! I was outside talking with some very friendly ticket people and I heard my daughter scream, too funny! It’s a live haunted house that you can see anytime of year!

These were tons of fun and they even had a Bounce House inside that my kids just LOVED
__________________________________________________________________________________
The show we saw was called The Shanghai Circus. They were SO unbelievable and so great! They kept my childrens attention throughout the whole show. It’s acrobats from China. They are in the US doing shows in Branson, MO 9 months out of the year and go home to Shanghai, China 3 months out of the year. I was absolutely stunned at the beauty of the show, the women (and girls, there was one who was only 14!) were beautiful. They were so elegant. And I must say just beautiful beyond words! They all have such an amazing talent, they really had me in ‘awe’.
_________________________________________________________________________________
We saw the Kirby VanBurch show. It’s a magic show, well illusions as he says it. It’s AMAZING. My kids LOVED this show and what kid doesn’t love magic and illusions!? Kirby VanBurch is a great entertainer and we had a lot of fun and lots of laughs! We were even able to tour the big cats after the show! There was even a lion that looked kinda mad if you ask me lol…But beautiful to say the least! I loved that he included the cats into the show.

Kirby VanBurch, the Prince of Magic and International Award-Winning Magician, has a show packed full of big time production numbers, dancing, hilarious comedy, and HUGE illusions.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Read the entire story here:
http://www.barefootmommies.com/?p=7959

No comments:

Post a Comment